A fixture in French kitchens, this crock keeps your butter fresh and spreadable. This French Butter Crock is hand made out of white stoneware, carved, and glazed with reactive bronze and gold. It measures 4 inches in height and 4 inches wide at the opening.
- Holds 6 oz. butter (about 1 1/2 - 2 sticks) packed into cup on underside of lid.
- Made from white stoneware
- Clay is manufactured in the US
- Glazes are foodsafe
- Safe to place in dishwasher, microwave, or oven.
*Made To Order: Feel free to message me if you are interested in getting a larger quantity of any item that is listed as only having 1 available.
*Shipping: All items are shipped via USPS standard shipping. Please allow 24-48 hours for processing before shipping.
* If this is a gift and you would like to include a card, just message me after you place your order.
Hand Carved Bronze French Butter Keeper
- Pack room temperature softened butter into the butter lid, pressing firmly.
- Fill the base with fresh, cold water (about 1/2 cup). The water creates and airtight seal to keep oxygen out allowing the butter to be used in its soft for without refrigeration.
- Replace the water every 3-5 days to keep butter fresh and spreadable for up to one month.